When it comes to the fight list, the gold standard is what you see isn’t what you get. The names, tags, levels and class of players listed are often not what they truly are. It’s been this way for a very long time. We posted about the issue 3 months ago and it’s only gotten worse . Many have given up hope that Zynga will ever fix it. Team Spockholm decided to do something about it and soon the Spockholm Toolbar will have a feature to easily check the real data of players listed on the fight lists.
Hopper Version 3 was released today. The old Hopper will be discontinued March 8th 2013. You must upgrade as it will no longer function.
Here are some of the new fetures in Hopper 3:
- Full Family Bucket Support
- Performance increase for FireFox users
- Less memory on all versions
- Stability improvements, Hopper keeps on going
- https support
- New GUI
- Better logging
- Ability to run our Beta Hopper on demand